Early stages of the Client's next Software Platform evolution development for new Fully Networked Vehicle (FNV) Electrical Architecture. The project is focused on the creation of the modern Software-Defined Vehicle digital infrastructure. Target Software Platform will operate in a variety of environments and is critical to:
Expand the use of industry adopted APIs
Support high-velocity application development
Enable next-generation vehicle applications
Luxoft will provide core parts for Automotive Middleware around AUTOSAR (Classic and Adaptive), including networking, configuration, security, diagnostics, etc. Additionally, Luxoft will participate in the development of components for a virtual environment. This virtual environment will support the CI activities, including automated builds, virtual ECUs/Machines, and automated testing support.
Project management maturity must reach ASPICE level 3. It requires establishing transparent project execution monitoring and control. Each participant will be responsible for providing evidence of systematic and significant achievement of the defined process attributes.
In this position, you will be responsible for helping the FNV work streamlining, shaping the architecture and designs' vision, and assisting in the development and software verification process.
How you will make an impact:
The QA Engineer's primary responsibilities will be to define, implement, maintain, and execute automated and manual tests to ensure product quality. The ideal candidate will have a provable track record of designing and executing test cases, run automated testing and will be directly responsible for writing comprehensive software test script, execute and analyze test reports. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who can work both independently and within a team environment.
What you'll do:
- Work with QA and functional/development teams to understand end-to-end system functionality
- Define, implement, and maintain automated test suites for the new and modified functionality
- Solve challenges and work on complex projects with minimal supervision
- Set and review script quality standards and practices
- Perform automated tests, work with QA and functional/development teams to triage test results
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management
- Assist with executing non-functional testing in terms of performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other systems
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, Software Engineering or a combination of equivalent education and experience
- 3-5 years Test experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in automation
- Coding skills with Python
- Experience working with APIs and restful services.
- Comfortable with SoapUI, REST Assured, Unix commands, experience writing shell scripts
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) tools, such as Jenkins, to create and maintain automation and manual testing infrastructure
- Experience with SDLC and tooling, such as GIT, branching/merging, build systems, and continuous integration.
- Strong background in, and at least 3+ years of working in tooling or QA automation test
- Thorough understanding of SDLC, specifically automated QA processes in agile development environments
- Experience with all phases of software testing including test planning, functional, regression, end-to-end, performance, usability, longevity, edge case, module integration, and server-side API testing
- Experience in writing, executing, and monitoring automated test suites
- Ability to work effectively within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced changing environment, multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Ability to acquire knowledge necessary to perform job assignments (technology, product and process)
- Excellent communication, time management, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated initiative and follow-through on process improvements, investigations of new technologies and POCs
- Experience in Automotive area would be a plus
- Practical knowledge of In-Vehicle and communication interfaces, e.g. CAN, Ethernet, FlexRay
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!