In Cyclad we work with top international IT companies in order to boost their potential in delivering outstanding, cutting-edge technologies that shape the world of the future. Our
client works at the heart of the global travel industry and provides the technology which keeps the travel sector moving. We’re currently seeking for experienced Java Developer who
will join Automation teams to improve overall operational efficiency through automation. The team is specifically in charge of delivering tools to increase the efficiency of the Data Management activities and ensure data quality and system stability. We automate processes, provide workflows, monitoring, and reporting solutions. The team oversees applications covering a wide scope of functional activities (Air, Ticketing, Security, Hotel...) based on Java and web technologies. All software development phases are covered in the team, from user requirements to deployment & support.
- Industry: Travel technology
- Type of project: delivering tools to increase the efficiency of the Data Management activities and ensure data quality and system stability
- Office location: Al. Jerozolimskie, West Station; Warsaw
- Remote work: yes (2-3 day in the office per quarter)
- Project language: English
- Project length: permanent
- Assignment start date: preferably max. 09.2022
- Budget: 1000 PLN – 1350 PLN net/day on b2b, UOP: 15 000 – 20 000 PLN gross (depending on candidate’s experience)
- Long-term cooperation based on employment contract or B2B
- Perks including private medical care and Multisport card
- Comfortable office with chillout space
- Internal and external trainings
- Super comfortable, creative space in the heart of Warsaw
- If preferred, possibility to work remotely
- Deliver tools to increase the efficiency of the Data Management activities and ensure data quality and system stability.
- Automate processes, provide workflows, monitoring, and reporting solutions
- Design systems and perform feasibility studies
- Propose viable technical solutions to Product Management and/or users for validation
- Develop software according to company’s standards
- Model, design and implement databases
- Test and maintain the software, conduct unit, integration, and non-regression tests.
- Participate in the validation phase of the product cycle, fine-tuning when necessary to finalize the product
- Support the customer by debugging existing solutions in collaboration with Product Manager or Product Definition Analyst
- Work in Agile mode, Scrum Framework & Kanban
- Customer Satisfaction Through Quality
- Backend 70%; frontend: 30%
- Excellent skills on Java 1.8 and above, Spring framework, Maven, Webservices (SOAP & REST)
- Object-Oriented development skills with Java, understanding of design patterns
- Hands on knowledge of J2EE specification (Servlet, JSPs and tag libraries)
- Very good unit testing skills (JUnit, mock libraries, unit testing techniques)
- Hands on knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of good development practices (TDD, principles and patterns, continuous integration)
- Experience with Docker is a plus
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, Agile methodology
- Very good English
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Language courses
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
Cyclad Sp. z o.o.
Cyclad is an International consulting company operating in the IT/ICT sectors, providing outsourcing solutions in the area of HR and IT services.
The core of our services includes Knowledge Process Outsourcing, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Software House, Infrastructure Management, Service Desk, and Monitoring. Just because of the commitment of our employees and a growing number of consultants employed by Cyclad we operate globally, primarily in Europe but also in Africa, and Asia.
Our mission is to provide services of the highest quality and at the same time sustain partner relations with our Clients and with our employees. Why? Because Cyclad’s success depends not only on new technologies but most of all on people and their commitment.
Get to know us better and learn more about the Cyclad recruitment process at www.cyclad.pl.
Join us and work in aviation, banking, health care, and any other industry you want.