Whilst the job holder will be based in Krakow, Poland, this is a Global role covering Global Cybersecurity Controls applicable to all countries and legal entities
Cybersecurity Controls Design Analyst will support continuous maintenance and development of the Cybersecurity control environment. The role holder will be tasked with support of defining and maintaining operational controls instances and their attributes, control measurements as well as control requirements for Group Cybersecurity.
- Engage with variety of stakeholders (including but not limited to: Control Owners and 2LoD) to ensure that the Cybersecurity owned controls in the Risk and Controls Library are designed according to the Bank's requirements and industry standards and best practices (e.g. NIST 800-53);
- Work with stakeholders and peers to ensure that Cybersecurity control measurements are defined in accordance with Banks's KCI Design Framework and industry best practices (e.g. CIS);
- Work with Cybersecurity teams to ensure that the defined controls are compliant with Legal/Regulatory requirements and that control measurements provide sufficient insights for management reports;
- Maintain and regularly review Cybersecurity control requirements and supportive documents.
- Align Cybersecurity control requirements to industry best practices and regulatory expectations.
- Experience with risk and control frameworks
o Expertise in Control Management. This includes but is not limited to controls design, implementation, further assessments or testing;
o Solid understanding of the Inherent/Residual risk concepts
o Ability to translate difficult IT concepts into business-friendly language;
o Experience with Technology risks and controls.
- Technical background
o Knowledge of Cybersecurity - at least a generalist with specialist area expertise welcome.
o Understanding of metrics and measures in managing risks and controls (KCIs, KRIs, KPIs) is a must;
o Good writing skills and proficient use of written English.
o Experience with MS Office and MS Teams
- Stakeholder management and communications skills
o Experience of working in international environment;
o Managing stakeholders including Cybersecurity Leadership and staff, Chief Controls Office and 2LoD Resilience Risk teams.
- Team-oriented mentality combined with ability to complete tasks independently to a high quality standard
o Experience within fast-moving, complex and demanding corporate environments where Cybersecurity controls issues have to be handled on a large scale and with a need to multi-task whilst dealing with ambiguity and change.
- Interpersonal Skills
o Influential, credible and persuasive, active listener, embraces Banks Values, shows good judgement and demonstrating high level of communication skills in order to achieve effective stakeholders engagement.NICE TO HAVE
- Familiarity with the NIST 800-53 would be beneficial;
- Familiarity with Centre for Internet Security (CIS) Measures and Metrics is a plus;
- Experience with GRC Tools is a plus;
- Industry certification in Risk/Technology/Security is a plus.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!