The Digital Factory Program Leader will design, lead, and execute a new digital factory model that enables Hitachi Energy to accelerate digital roadmaps and foster consistent and coherent digital innovation in the areas of energy system automation, energy infrastructure digitalization, and the new energy economy businesses.
This individual will own the introduction and execution of a new transformational business process (a digital factory) that will enable Hitachi Energy businesses to produce new digital offerings that align with the company digital strategy and can be delivered through cross business unit R&D teams.
- The digital factory will consolidate business requirements and govern technology choices, architectural decisions, integration options, and ensure resulting solutions have a clear go-to-market strategy. The digital factory program leader will also explore innovative funding models to drive the digital factory, ranging from central funding sources to hybrid funding models.
- We are looking for a senior individual who has the experience and enthusiasm deliver new transformative business processes. It will suit someone with an intrapreneurial skillset, able to operate in a multi-stakeholder environment, with the need to focus closely on change management.
- Success in this role will fundamentally transform the way Hitachi Energy approach digital solutions development, and foster digital solutions leadership.
- 10+ years’ experience in the software industry with focus on digitalization (SW Platforms, IoT, ML, Digital Twin, etc)
- Experience in designing and developing digital solutions within an industrial setting (energy sector an advantage)
- Good understanding of trends and digital technologies in the energy sector
- Experience driving digital transformation for complex global organizations, ideally in a B2B environment (software, technology, automation, energy industry)
- SAFe Framework experience an advantage
- Experience working within R&D/Technology delivery organisations (DevOps/Agile)
- Excellent networking skills matured in a highly international organization, “leading by influence” - Change management experience is a strong plus
- Ability to travel internationally as required
- Additional monitor
- Freedom to select tools
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- On-line training platform
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Life insurance
- Leisure package for families
- Teams integration and company events
- MS Office license
- Temporary housing
- Money for moving expenses
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Chill room
- on-line stretching sessions
- Public transport subsidy
- Concierge in the office
- Equipment for working remotely
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
The global technology and market leader in power grids is committed to advancing a sustainable energy future for all
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry, and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible, and secure whilst balancing social, environmental, and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries.