In this project you will be dealing with a cloud-based platform for human resources management, namely all matters at the interface between the employee and the employer.
- Write code and tests to develop new software products and/or features
- Utilise your experience by contributing towards a secure and scalable architecture
- Identify opportunities and implement solutions to improve business intelligence and insight into our data
- Willingness to learn new technologies to become proficient across our stack
- Participate in design and code reviews to drive quality
- Contribute towards common goals and strategies
- 3+ years experience as a front-end software engineer, designing, implementing, and shipping cloud services or software products
- English is our corporate language that’s why B2 at minimum is necessary
- Knowledge of React
- Knowledge of state management library (e.g., Redux)
- Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures, and functional programming
- Good understanding of security mechanisms in modern web applications
- Healthcare package
- Integration events
Hello, Sailor! We’ve been expecting you. Our cult of 80 is still hungry for new believers.
Develocraft is a People & Software Development Company from Gdańsk. We combine our lust for creating exciting products with foreign brands with our unconditional love from recruiters to developers.
As a Software Development Company, we use the Jamstack approach to deliver digital products with up-to-date technologies and excellent performance. Don’t know what Jamstack is? Check out this article and see if it suits you: https://bit.ly/3PaQVSZ
As a People Development Company, we see ourselves as your agent, not your employer: we’re here to help you get what YOU want. If you don’t like the offer, we will find you another one. If you’d like to play in the Champions League next season; well, Cristiano, we sure won’t schedule an interview with Manchester United’s HR team.
Why should you work with us?
- we’re a remote-first company (not like “we’re remote, but you have to be on-site twice a week because your scrum master like it the old way)
- we’re young (4 years old), so you can count on having a real impact
- yet, we’re growing fast, so we have the right team quality that you could lean on
- our experts' support is here for you, no matter whether you work in our team or as a consultant for one of our clients
- we try to design a path career with you, not only put you into a position and hope you like it forever
See our videos and gallery and check if you like our vibe. :)