Get a remote job that you will love with better compensation and career growth.
We’re Lemon.io — a marketplace where we match you with hand-picked startups from the US and Europe.
Why work with us:
- We’ll find you a team that respects you. No time-trackers or any micromanagement stuff
- Our engineers earn $5k - $10k / month. We’ve already paid out over $10M.
- Choose your schedule. We have both full- and part-time projects.
- No project managers in the middle — only direct communications with clients, most of whom have a technical background
- Our customer success team provides life support to help you resolve anything.
- You don’t have to look for clients and or negotiate anymore: just do what you do best and leave us the rest.
We are looking for developers for the project. Team and communication:
10 devs now from Croatia, South Africa, Czech republic, and more. They have a pod system. Pod consists of 5 - Senior Team Leads, 3 Senior developers, 1 more Junior Developer. And they have a PM who controls all pods.
- paid holidays (Christmas) and bonuses for devs-contractors based on the great performance
- no limitations speaking of rates
- multimillion startup
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Solid understanding of mobile Android /iOS, Flutter and Dart - is a must
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect apps to back-end services
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience in developing integrations with common APIs (Firebase, Twitter, Facebook, etc)
- Good command of English, both written and spoken, as you’ll be communicating with clients directly
- Strong organizational skills — ability to work full-time remotely with no supervision
- Responsibility — we want to trust you
- Soft skills — we don’t ask you to find a topic for a small talk, but being just polite is OK
Apply today, and our team will get back to you within 2 business days!
- Code review
- Pair programming
- Integration tests
- Methodology: Scrum, Agile
Lemon.io is a freelance marketplace offering over 300 vetted developers from 26 European countries for Western startups. Before the COVID pandemics, it was based in Kyiv, Ukraine. As of now, its 40+ employees operate from all over the world.
The company was founded in 2016 in Kyiv by Anvar Azizov, Vasyl Dzesa, and Alexander Volodarsky as a small startup called Coding Ninjas. Right from the start, it began working as “Uber for developers”: a small pool of pre-vetted specialists closed minor, mainly WordPress-related tasks. Subsequently, more requests for full-time specialists appeared, and the company decided to alter its working mode.
In 2020, Coding Ninjas went through radical changes and complete rebranding. It emerged as Lemon.io, a full-fledged marketplace of vetted developers with Sales, Matching, Recruiting, Talent Acquisition, Marketing, and Customer Success departments.
What makes us different?
- Vetted developers become our developers. We find them clients, arrange interviews, follow their future cooperation — and don’t take any commission.
- We help our specialists sell their skills in the most beneficial way. We value their feedback and know that it’s one of the cornerstones of our reputation.
- In addition to arranging job interviews, we assist our coders with composing beneficial CV’s, present them accordingly, and offer useful interview tips beforehand.
- Our billing system is pretty transparent. Programmers don’t pay any commission. Customers pay the developer’s rate plus a commission for Lemon.io. This model eliminates the frustration of several payments in a row and suits everyone.