If you’re looking for a position where your quick thinking and problem solving is the main star of the show - search no more! Currently we’re looking for a support developer to deliver technical solutions and new ideas for our projects!
- You have at least 2 years of experience in IT as a developer…
- You are familiar with PHP and Laravel…
- You think there’s nothing more satisfying than solving a good mystery…
- Researching and switching between different topics comes easy to you…
…then you will do great as a support developer in our team!
Working for Frontkom means:
- We offer 8-14k net monthly pay (on B2B contract or others), based on your experience
- Help us support innovative and ambitious products for start-ups and companies from all over the world
- An opportunity to enjoy workation in our sunny office in Madeira – we take care of transport and accommodation for you, all you need to do is enjoy the trip!
- Freedom to work wherever you want – we offer fully remote positions…
- …but if you enjoy coming into the office, you can visit us in Warsaw, Lublin, Oslo, Fredrikstad or Funchal!
- We support your growth through yearly educational budgets, conferences and other industry events
- And of course, the classics: private healthcare, sports cards, integration trips, weekly English or Norwegian lessons…
- Your typical responsibilities will include solving problems reported by our clients.
- You are not expected to be in direct communication with them (we’ll take care of that!). Your technical know-how and curious mind is what we are looking for in the first place.
- These problems will most frequently be related to PHP and Wordpress, sometimes Drupal and Laravel.
- You will be smoothly onboarded into each project - from day one you will have a buddy who will provide all the necessary business details.
What do we require:
- Experience working with PHP 7.4 and PHP 8 (we don’t go below those versions)
- Familiarity with Jira
- Analytical mind - it’s not just an empty phrase for us, we really care about how you approach problems and how you attempt to solve them
- Communicative English (we require B1 minimum, a lot of our teammates are from Norway and Portugal)
- Basic familiarity with HTML and CSS
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with WordPress, Drupal and Laravel (but don’t worry - you can learn with us!)
- Some experience with Git is also welcome
- An open mind - we also believe in willingness to develop and share knowledge with others!
- Initiative and ability to make decisions – your proactive approach will be recognized
- General communicativeness and teamwork skills
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Language courses
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
Frontkom empowers businesses and impactful organisations to discover and leverage digital opportunities. We help people adopt technology for growth, innovation and positive world impacts. We’re a team of over 70 specialists - designers, developers and business consultants supporting each other, working in a collaborative, international environment, and championing diversity. We support the free and open web and work with Drupal, WordPress, Laravel, JS and many more technologies.
These are our values:
- We deliver sustainable value. Understanding our clients business goals drives the value we deliver. We put the end user first and believe that great customer experience can be your best competitive advantage. We create long-term partnerships for lasting results.
- We draw the maps for the journeys that matter. We embrace the tension of constant innovation. We expand boundaries, iterate to learn quickly, seek meaningful change for our clients, and create new ways of working.
- We are curious and data-driven. We use analytics and research to discover insights and ideas pivotal to your success, and turn them into digital solutions.
- We are better together. We create and work in strong teams. We are inclusive because we believe that diversity makes us stronger. We support each other, ask for help, and reach out.
- Work with us and get inspired. We strive for personal growth. Generous learning and sharing is a natural part of our work. We are accountable and honest. We take ownership and lead.
Join us on the journey of bringing digital change to our customers.