This is a role for a leading international bank as part of global end user services team supporting Windows 10. The team size is ~30 people distributed across the globe.
Person will be responsible:
- for analyzing AppLocker events delivered by Splunk
- refining AppLocker rules in Microsoft Excel, then we created a tool that will convert it to XML format to be imported to AD.
- Submitting a change request to deploy AppLocker Rules. However the imported will done by the AD team
- Interfacing with SCCM team to ensure that new packages would not be blocked by AppLocker
- Interfacing with DevOps to update rules when an app is added or removed form AppStore.
- Adding people to AD group which contains dispensed users from AppLocker control.
- Managing communications with users (during audit and bock mode)
- Open security issues in CDS, when agreed with CDC that an AppLocker event should open one.
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Strong analytical/process background
- General Windows 10 knowledge.
- Basic experience with Software packaging, AD GPO and Security
- In-depth knowledge of or experience with AD, GPO, SCCM
- AppLocker knowledge
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!