The project team closely works with one of the biggest international investment banks. The project is devoted to structured credit products management. Regular duties will include developing a few core banking systems. The project allows dealing with complex enterprise applications and systems in global environment with stakeholders from all over the world.
- Working within dev team
- Take ownership of Technical changes for the system:
- Software and Hardware upgrades
- Environment migrations (including Cloud)
- Improve and maintain existing CI/CD ecosystem
- Improve and maintain existing Infrastructure
- Tracking releases
- participating in L3 tickets resolution
- good understanding of Git (preferable GitLab)
- good understanding of SDLC and CI/CD
- good understanding of Windows Environment
- experience working with MS SQL server and/or Oracle
- at least basic understanding of .Net Framework
- at least basic understanding of ActiveDirectory
- familiarity with Messaging technologies (Kafka, Tibco JMS/EMS, Azure ServiceBus, RabbitMQ)
- ability to read and write C# code
- experience working with Azure technologies
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!