Project is related to regulatory reporting for one of Clients from Investment Banking area. We are using Linux/Unix & .Net , Java and Kafka technologies. We are starting necessary development activities related to integrate existing solution with a newly created umbrella system used for high volume data archiving.
We are extending existing Team located in Wroclaw to be developing business driven artifacts. We aim to hire the best people and give them maximum autonomy for realizing their potential and growing technically/professionally.
Competence, collaboration and continuous improvement are highly supported on program level, to create a culture where each individual can grow in their desired direction.
We are looking for a qualified Kafka to join our team. The opportunity is for a hands-on experienced person with stream processing using Kafka working with agile teams developing distributed Java projects.
Successful candidates will have:
- Ability to design, build and maintain applications in an Agile environments.
- Ability to liaise with Business Analysis to support the requirements engineering process as well as conduct effort estimates for the respective project's engineering, testing and integration tasks.
Excellent technical and interpersonal skills:
- You will be able to understand our partners' requirements and quickly resolve any potential issue both in the project as well as in the productive environment.
- You will be able to communicate to and influence stakeholders.
- A proven track record in a similar environment:
- Delivering software solutions to demanding product owners, being part of a large and (possibly) distributed team.
- e2e software development lifecycle.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Be able to work in multicultural work environment
- Engaged to deliver a potentially releasable "Done" product increment at the end of each Sprint.
- Provide technology solutions that will solve business problems
- Work with other team members and the Product Owner to deliver increment every sprint
- Design, plan and deliver sustainable solutions using modern programming languages
- Conduct code reviews and test software, along with participating in application architecture and design.
- Bring innovative ideas, leveraging the latest technologies to the user's delight
- Develop software components aligned to our systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Build automated unit tests and integration tests
- Resolving high-priority defects for your applications as prioritized by the Product Owner
- Collaborate with other teams to deliver business needs
- Participate and actively contribute in the community of practice, sharing and learning with others
- Agile mindset.
- Professional: Promote Agile software development culture & best practices such as pair programming, code review
- Senior level:
- Be able to lead and coach the team on topics related to software engineering and good practices
- Communicative, proactive, and caring to lead topics to a workable conclusion
- Experience in Kafka
- Experience with other stream processing such as Flink, ELK Stack
- Strong Knowhow with memory model and multithreading in Java world
- Good understanding of current encryption technologies
- Virtualization and host management tools (i.e. Docker and Chef)
- Eclipse or another IDE
- Experience as engineer working in a globally distributed team
- Feeling like at home in modern technical architectures and highly scalable distributed systems
- A flexible, resilient team player with strong interpersonal skills taking initiative to drive things forward
- Test driven development and continuous integration & deployment
A good mix of experience with:
- Web development technologies (HTML, CSS, Angular, React, WebGL)
- Test automation using Selenium WebDriver
- Jenkins administration
Nice to have
- Understanding of a broad range of platforms, technologies and tools, specifically Java, UNIX/Linux, Oracle, GitHub, Jira, Confluence
- Restful/SOAP service oriented applications
- IT Security (authentication, authorization, cryptography, certificate mgmt., etc.)
- Unix (shell) and Perl scripting
- UNIX and Windows system administration
- Excellent programming skills in Java (EE) with good knowledge of the frameworks and tools, such as Spring Framework, JPA with Hibernate,
- Style guide
- Code review
- Pair programming
- Static Code Analysis
- Code metrics
- Knowledge Base
- Version control: Git, BitBucket...
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Business phone
- OS X
- Methodology: Scrum, Waterfall, Kanban
- Architectural decisions are made by: architects
- Who chooses technology: architect, team
- Project management software: mostly JIRA
- Can switch project
- Healthcare package for families
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Healthcare package for athlets
- Benefit System
- Benefit System for Families and Partners
- Cafeteria Program
- Healthcare package
- Life insurance
- Travel insurance
- Car Leasing Program
- Adaptation tips
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!