Syskoplan Reply is the ideal partner for a successful implementation of digitalization and transformation initiatives in terms of Sustainable Intelligent Enterprise and Customer Experience for mid-sized companies and large enterprises. Using state-of-the-art project methodologies and leveraging the latest cloud technologies, Syskoplan Reply develops and integrates IT solutions into existing enterprise landscapes. In collaboration with other experts within the Reply network, Syskoplan Reply delivers the often decisive added value for solutions that focus on customer benefits.
- You will advise and support well-known customers in agile teams in the implementation of innovative projects in the Java area
- You will have the opportunity to take responsibility for a team and a client project
- You will develop business applications for e.g. Apache Tomcat, Glassfish Application Server or others with frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Toplink, Axis or JAAF.
- You will use relational databases like PostgreSQL or DB2 and for testing you use JUnit or Testcontainers.
- You will accompany the applications from the first concept to go-live and beyond
- You have a university degree in computer science, mathematics, physics or similar
- You have at least 3 years of professional and project experience in Java development and direct customer contact and have worked in agile teams
- Terms such as micro-services, model-view-controller and Git are not foreign words to you
- Good communication skills in English as well as the ability to work in a team and a willingness to travel nationally complete your profile
- Additional monitor
- Business phone
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Visa Services
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
Develop yourself and the digital future – at Reply!
Reply is made up of a network of highly specialised companies, which support leading industrial groups in defining and developing business models to optimise and integrate processes, applications and devices, using new technology and communication paradigms, such as Artificial Intelligence; Big Data; Cloud Computing; Digital Communication; Internet of Things; Mobile and Social Networking.