The work of the Bank's Digital teams includes developing new mobile apps and online experiences; using digital messaging to enhance our customer relationships; building and improving the underlying technology and security platforms; and innovating our propositions to compete effectively in a mobile, data-driven world.
- Establish and maintain the community of Android / iOS engineers across the Mobile CFT, HDS and beyond
- Lead (and govern the adoption of) the definition of the 'Bank's way' of engineering Android / iOS mobile apps
- Collaborate with the recruiting team and regional Heads of Engineering to attract, onboard and retain diverse top talent
- Advocate and advance modern software development practices within the Android / iOS engineering community
- Participate in broader discussions about mobile software architecture
- Grow the technical expertise of the Android / iOS engineering community
- Work closely with teams, product owners, agile coaches and other stakeholders to ensure we deliver world-class tools and capabilities for our Android / iOS engineering community
- Actively participate in the Mobile Engineering Discipline and associated communities
- Solid experience in Mobile Engineering
- Fluent English
- Native experience
- Experience as Lead or Senior Android / iOS Engineer in a large-scale mobile engineering environment
- You have demonstrated strong leadership skills while working with engineers
- You have experience in fostering a strong engineering culture in an agile and DevOps environment
- Track record of identifying and implementing opportunities to enable Android / iOS engineers to develop more productively and with high quality
- Experience collaborating effectively across multiple engineering centers in multiple territories
- Experience with cloud solutions
- Understanding of testing frameworks and process
- Deep understanding of security in Android/iOS ecosystems
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!