This role is for a Full Stack Developer to work within Execution Technology team in Krakow, Poland. The team develops and maintains in-house applications to support manual & automated trading for the Voice and Electronic trading businesses.
We're looking for a Developer to:
- provide technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services
- analyse business requirements for the Execution Technology business.
- design, plan and deliver sustainable solutions using modern programming languages
- providing technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing applications
- conduct code reviews and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of SDLC
- see that proper operational controls and procedures are implemented to process move from test to production.
- be highly committed, and be able to build very close working relationships with both the business and support teams
Your experience and skills
- excellent core Java and good enough C#/.Net skills
- solid experience developing and maintaining low-latency applications in a front office facing role
- experience of the project life-cycle, including capturing requirements, code-reviewing and unit testing
- strong communication and team working skills
- practical experience and understanding of Financial Markets
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!