DXC-Luxoft is an industry-leading software integrator and solution house for automakers and automotive suppliers. There are millions of cars on the road today with solutions designed by DXC-Luxoft. We are working on the development of modern and future technologies such as Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) with the highest demands in safety and reliability.
For expanding our business offering in the European market, we seek to establish an experienced domain expert in Germany. DXC-Luxoft is happy to receive applications from self-motivated and self-disciplined applicants who communicate well, like to work in teams, and are willing to travel.
For the successful candidate we offer the opportunity to enhance and develop your career with the following benefits:
- Join a highly competent and motivated international team
- Apply your talent into figuring the shape of future car
- Personal growth and promotion options
- Make an impact on the overall growth of DXC
- The interesting project connected with scenario modeling for ADAS systems
Implement, operate, and support necessary processes on Azure according to requirements, like
User and access management
Handling support requests
Application re-platforming, re-hosting
Monitor and maintain processes on Azure
Pro-actively come up with solutions and optimization ideas
- Strong customer focus, assertiveness, and precise method of operation
- Structured and result oriented way of working
- Good communication skills
- Practical experience (+2 years) in maintenance and operation of complex cloud processes and applications on Azure
- Hands-on experience with container platform administration and/or container application development (AKS, Kubernetes, Docker for 2+ years)
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins, Azure Pipelines, Helm charts) (2+ years)
- Experience with workflow management platform (e.g. Apache Airflow)
- Strong system administration skills and IT background
- Managing infrastructure with Azure SDK (preferable in GoLang)
- Experience with Azure AD
- Experience with Cariad organization and its development and validation processes
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!