Syskoplan Reply is the ideal partner for a successful implementation of digitalization and transformation initiatives in terms of Sustainable Intelligent Enterprise and Customer Experience for mid-sized companies and large enterprises. Using state-of-the-art project methodologies and leveraging the latest cloud technologies, Syskoplan Reply develops and integrates IT solutions into existing enterprise landscapes. In collaboration with other experts within the Reply network, Syskoplan Reply delivers the often decisive added value for solutions that focus on customer benefits.
- You will advise and support well-known customers in agile teams in the implementation of innovative projects in the web development area
- With frameworks like Angular, React, Vue.js or SAPUI5 in the frontend, you will develop applications for mobile devices and the desktop
- You will be available to answer customer questions about design and UI/UX
- As an IT Consultant you will accompany the applications from the first concept to go-live and beyond
- You have a university degree in computer science, mathematics, physics or similar
- You have programming experience and are well versed in design patterns
- You are familiar with terms such as Model-View-Controller, Infrastructure as Code und Git
- Good communication skills in English as well as the ability to work in a team and a willingness to travel nationally complete your profile
- Additional monitor
- Business phone
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Visa Services
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
Develop yourself and the digital future – at Reply!
Reply is made up of a network of highly specialised companies, which support leading industrial groups in defining and developing business models to optimise and integrate processes, applications and devices, using new technology and communication paradigms, such as Artificial Intelligence; Big Data; Cloud Computing; Digital Communication; Internet of Things; Mobile and Social Networking.