You will be working in the CCAR IT team, with the role based in Krakow, Poland. The team is split across multiple locations including the US, UK, and Poland and our clients are based in the US.
Are you an experienced developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more? Are you experienced with processing big data in cloud-based environments? Are you interested in full-stack development and acceptance test-driven development? We are looking for someone who would like to:
- Practical Java 8 experience (3 years recent Java, 5 years overall programming experience) which includes: Java - OOPS concept, collections, concurrency, web services, Dependency injection, AOP, Unit Testing (Mockito, Hamcrest, etc), IntelliJ or similar IDE.
- Work closely with business, product owners, and other stakeholders to deliver the business solution in an agile development environment.
- Take ownership and pride in the delivery of functional requirements from inception through to production delivery and support.
- Java 8 or higher
- Good experience with "big data" technologies such as Azure, Databricks, Spark
- Acceptance test-driven development e.g. using Fitnesse or Cucumber
- Experience with CI tooling and concepts (preferably GitLab)
- Experience with building automation tools (preferably Maven)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English written and spoken
- Unix commands and shell scripts
- Oracle SQL and PL/SQL skills
- Spring Experience
- Financial experience (preferably Investment Banking)
- Development experience using agile methods
- Experience working with distributed teams across multiple time zones
- Previous experience with Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) - a United States regulatory framework
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!