This is a role for a leading international bank as part of Global Security Team. The project goal is to migrate from Symantec antivirus solution to Microsoft Defender with more than 100k devices required to be updated. The team will need to cooperate with other departments and teams to implement this solution including security team
- Responsible for creating roadmap of Windows ClientOS considering its feature and security aspects.
- Responsible for setting the security standard of Windows Client OS, which should be aligned with group's security standard.
- Should have working knowledge in plan, design and implement Applocker in Windows 10\11.
- Should be able to Engineer the configuration of Windows Client Build, which includes the applications and security settings.
- Responsible for creating strategy for Cloud adoption related to ClientOS having a view of overall Modern Workspace strategy from Microsoft.
- Windows engineer able to handle windows desktop solution
- cyber security as must have to be able to discuss the topics with other teams
- Past experience in deploying and supporting Windows 10 Operating System
- Experience in cooperating with senior stakeholders as part of global roll outs of solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
cyber security certificate and Windows desktop
financial institutions background or any other highly regulated environment
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!