Data Streaming Engineer for a food delivery project
Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
We're working with a multinational and innovative enterprise. For this client, Netguru became a strategic development and design partner, taking ownership of 25+ projects so far, working on various products within the group. One of our teams has supported the company in optimizing the customer journey since the beginning of October 2020. Currently, we are looking for Data Streaming Engineer with excellent technical and soft skills to join the ongoing, long term projects for this client.
Required skills: Flink, Python/Java/Scala, DynamoDB and Postgres, EMR English B2+ level.
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
In return, we offer:
- working with an experienced, distributed team;
- a mentor who will assist you during your first days;
- possibility of a long-term collaboration on other challenging products in the future;
- continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
- You'll work on the Customer Data Platform (CDP): a near real time, transactional, single stop for any piece of customer data.
- You'll work at implementing the following features:
- Low latency serving of customer facts and predictions.
- Ingestion of real time events (customer login events, customers events, order events, order status events, incentive events) from Data Streams GS.
- Data enrichment from different sources.
- Identity resolution and aggregation on associated account level.
- Project length: min. 4 months.
- Have experience with Apache Flink and are able to write Flink jobs.
- Have experience with EMR.
- Have experience with DynamoDB and Postgres.
- Have experience with Python/Java/Scala.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Chill room
Netguru builds software that lets people do things differently. Join our team, and we’ll work together to deliver a revolutionary digital product. Our employees have changed the way people do banking, learn languages, and rent bikes. Our team’s work has been featured in The Next Web, UXDX Conference, and Product Hunt.
We’re a team of over 800 people including web and mobile engineers along with project managers, quality assurance specialists, product designers, and support staff. Our team members are passionate about web and mobile technologies and thrive on working with clients on innovative products and helping them improve the world through software.
Netguru company has been recognised in many rankings of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, for instance, in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 (three times) and FT1000 by Financial Times (twice).
Connect with us to keep up to date with Netguru news and follow the latest trends in our industry.
- Website: https://www.netguru.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/netguru
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/netguru
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/netguru