Are you looking for the opportunity to make a direct impact on next-generation products with an industry leader? Do you have experience leading the design, development and enhancement of new and existing system technologies? Are you at ease working, collaborating and innovating in small, agile teams? Does your experience include working with embedded products that encompass hardware, system software, and application software components? Do you bring a can-do attitude and a strong desire to win with you to work every day? Have you ever considered turning your car into a Transformer? If so, we could offer you something exciting!
- Design new and enhance existing software solutions, performing all aspects of software development and developing code that is well documented and maintainable
- Support system integration and quality assurance and provide post-production support
- Engage with other developers, marketing and test resources to ensure a successful introduction of all new features and design elements.
- Interpret, understand, and provide feedback on software requirements for active projects
- Work and interface with cross-functional design teams
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability, and scalability of system resources
- Min 1 year experience in embedded systems/software
- Familiar with electronics device/hardware knowledge
- Experience on Application Architecture and Design
- Strong knowledge and skills in C# and/or C/C++ programming languages
- Experience in software development on Windows
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a relevant field with equivalent experience
- Experience in design, plan and delivery of customer software and products
- 5-7 years of experience in designing, developing and delivering major software products and/or services, that include .NET framework (WPF and WCF experience is desired)
- Knowledge on embedded software ( for ex. driver implementation, micro-controller programming, low firmware/ASIC programming)
Microservice Based Architectures
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!