The successful candidate will be responsible for automating business processes in real estate sector helping one of our clients to launch one of the most innovative buildings in Europe.
- Developing process automation solutions using various tools such as: Python, R-project, Power Automate, Smartsheet, SharePoint. The choice of tool mainly depends on candidate’s expertise.
- Leading end-to-end automation projects from requirements gathering through tool development to testing, user trainings and hyper care
- Partner with business leaders in identification of potential quality, service, and productivity improvements;
- Supporting end user by maintaining and enhancing implemented tools;
- Developing and maintaining technical documentation.
The Perfect Candidate
- Has an interest in real estate sector.
- Is client-oriented and has the ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Is innovative & keen to learn new things.
- Is never afraid to speak up & suggest how we can work smarter.
- Enjoys working & contributing to a fun and exciting environment.
- Fluent English in speaking and writing is a must.
- Experience in Python or R-project
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in one of the natural sciences (Computer science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, Law, Business or other).
- Willingness to learn new automation tools;
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- Self-starter with a true entrepreneurship attitude, fast learner;
- Focused on details;
- Client oriented, capable to adapt to changing and demanding environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to communicate with clarity and build strong working relationships, focused on teamwork, able to manage change during implementation of automation initiatives; Business acumen is important (understanding of organizational structure, business functions and processes, goals, metrics etc.);
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
CBRE Business Services Organization
CBRE Business Services Organisation
world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #122 in 2021. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year.
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.