We are looking for a Java Developer to join the projects in the fintech sector that focuses on product development of digital banking to the global technology and management consultancy specializing in driving digital transformation across the financial services industry. Mainly new development, cloud environment, constant upgrades to bleeding-edge technologies, and security importance.
- Industry: Banking/Fintech
- Type of project: development of various products in the fintech sector that focuses on digital banking
- Office location: Warsaw
- Remote work: 100%
- Budget: Mid: B2B: up to 900 PLN/net/day + VAT; Senior: up to 1320 PLN/net/day + VAT
- Level: Mid or Senior
- Tech stack: Java, Spring Boot/Micronaut, APIs (REST, JSON), Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, GitHub, Jenkins
- Methodology: Agile - Scrum
- Project language: English
- Contract length: Indefinite/ long-term cooperation
- Preferred period of notice: up to 1 month
- Opportunity to participate in innovative projects for the fintech industry
- Fully remote cooperation
- Being part of the core squad focused on the growth of the Polish business unit
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- Perks including private medical care, Life Insurance, and MultiSport Card
- Your tailor-made code integrates products with customers\" systems, one platform, no point solutions, large scale of users
- Create your own approach to work, use your own productivity system
- Deliver (no maintenance) elegant code that is well-tested and easy to maintain and extend
- Take the lead in a project, creating roadmaps for new product development and a feedback loop from the customers
- You will also train and support development teams on-site
- You will work in a cross-functional experienced Agile team with the latest technologies
- Experience with Java, Spring Boot/Micronaut, and object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of functional programming languages
- Strong knowledge in the unit test, static code analysis, BDD/TDD, Kafka
- Experience in working with restful APIs (REST JSON), Docker, Kubernetes
- Multi-year experience in continuous integration with GitHub, Jenkins
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
- Good understanding of cloud, web, and architectural design patterns
- Excellent English skills
- Practical experience on at least one cloud (pref. AWS) and experience in integration with 3rd party applications and vendors are nice to have
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Language courses
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
Cyclad Sp. z o.o.
Cyclad is an International consulting company operating in the IT/ICT sectors, providing outsourcing solutions in the area of HR and IT services.
The core of our services includes Knowledge Process Outsourcing, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Software House, Infrastructure Management, Service Desk, and Monitoring. Just because of the commitment of our employees and a growing number of consultants employed by Cyclad we operate globally, primarily in Europe but also in Africa, and Asia.
Our mission is to provide services of the highest quality and at the same time sustain partner relations with our Clients and with our employees. Why? Because Cyclad’s success depends not only on new technologies but most of all on people and their commitment.
Get to know us better and learn more about the Cyclad recruitment process at www.cyclad.pl.
Join us and work in aviation, banking, health care, and any other industry you want.