- Industry: Aviation
- Project scope: creating technical designs and cloud costs optimization
- Office location: Gdańsk
- Place of work: mostly remote (1-2 visits in the office per quarter)
- Form of contract: B2B or employment contract
- Budget: 160-200 PLN net / hour (B2B) or up to 24k gross on the employment contract - part time
- Contract length: long-term cooperation
- Start date: depending on the candidate"s availability
- Technology stack: Azure, Kubernetes, Microservices, Java 17, Spring, Kotlin, Android, Type Script, CI/CD, PostgreSQL, Cosmos DB, message queues
- Full-time job agreement based on an employment contract or B2B
- Unique opportunity to join an international aviation team and lead innovation projects
- Private medical care (with dental care financed 70% by the company)
- Life Insurance
- MultiSport Card
- Integration events
- Being responsible for creating technical designs, estimations, and cloud costs optimization ideas
- Verifying database schemas
- Improving existing solution
- Leading best development practices like CI/CD, code reviews, etc.
What do you need to join us:
- Experience in designing cloud applications
- 3+ years of experience in designing software architecture and microservices
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Experience in designing applications for multiple customers in a single environment (multitenancy)
- Experience in designing mobile (Android) applications
- Readiness to solve non-trivial problems
- Ability to communicate technical design in a simple and clear way
- English at B2/C1 level
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Language courses
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
Cyclad Sp. z o.o.
Cyclad is an International consulting company operating in the IT/ICT sectors, providing outsourcing solutions in the area of HR and IT services.
The core of our services includes Knowledge Process Outsourcing, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Software House, Infrastructure Management, Service Desk, and Monitoring. Just because of the commitment of our employees and a growing number of consultants employed by Cyclad we operate globally, primarily in Europe but also in Africa, and Asia.
Our mission is to provide services of the highest quality and at the same time sustain partner relations with our Clients and with our employees. Why? Because Cyclad’s success depends not only on new technologies but most of all on people and their commitment.
Get to know us better and learn more about the Cyclad recruitment process at www.cyclad.pl.
Join us and work in aviation, banking, health care, and any other industry you want.