Fancy fixing things?
We are a DevOps team working closely with our Norwegian customer with headquarters in Oslo. They have created a complex and unique services' ecosystem. Imagine a small city and its citizens, who are being supported by IT solutions in their daily life. Users are being helped in managing their homes, facilities, sports activities, laundries, healthcare, kindergartens, and catering services. Our team is responsible for the whole backend of this solution, business applications and service layer. Therefore, along with its maintenance, we are for example modernizing the service layer, migrating to the Cloud, and introducing a new API model.
You have an influence
Our work is a continuous development journey, with a mix of agile best practices, great team spirit and a lot of autonomy. Together with a talented development team, dedicated Product Owner, Tech Lead, and caring support from Tech Advisor and Delivery Manager, we are proactively creating and leading the roadmap for the service layer modernization, maturation, and its further growth; to support our client's business needs. We all have influence on how the specific areas will be shaped out. We figure it out, conceptualize, consult, discuss and just do it :)
What do we offer?
- Being a part of the system modernization in the Azure Cloud
- Stable employment in a pleasant place to work
- Very harmonious team with a great sense of humour ;)
- True partnership between team mates, colleagues from Oslo office and with the customer
- Salary range: 10 000- 20 000 PLN/GROSS (UoP) 80 - 155 PLN/h (B2B)
- 5000 PLN per year for an individual development plan with courses, international conferences, and other personal development initiatives of your choice
- You get 112 hours (14 days!) per year to spend on self-development (conferences, hackathons, online trainings, English classes, etc.)
- Language classes in English
- Flexible working hours, relaxing breaks, and attractive benefits
- Workation - the possibility to combine travelling and work
- Breakfast in our well-stocked kitchen with bread, cheese, ham, yoghurt, cereal, coffee, tea, and fresh fruit delivered every day
- Social benefits (MultiSport card, life insurance, private medical health care from LuxMed)
- A great office in Old Town with air purifiers and bicycle stands, only a 5-minute walk away from Kraków’s Main Square.
What will be your main focus?
- Maintenance of the business applications and the service layer
- Supporting our customer by investigating and resolving issues
- Modernization of the legacy code in alignment with our technological roadmap
- Development of new changes and assisting in the ongoing new integrations
From the technological standpoint you will work mostly with Java from version 8 up to newer versions, Dropwizard, JAX-RS, JDBI, Kotlin. Additionally, since we touch quite a broad range of technologies, your world will orbit around Java, Github, Azure DevOps, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Kibana, Grafana, Azure Insights.
Interested? Let's have a chat, meet our Tech Lead and Delivery Manager!
Who are we looking for?
- An accomplished Java developer who looks for a stable job environment, and finds task oriented work satisfying
- A service oriented person fond of helping others, who is eager to dig into questions and issues raised by the customer
- Working with a legacy code is fine for you, because your purpose is to dig into the root cause of a problem and find a resolution
- You are open and communicative, with good command of English, and proactively reach out to our partners and stakeholders to better understand their challenges and technical aspects of the problem
- When new change requests come, you not only develop it, but above all you can be on top of a technical analysis, and prepare together with your colleagues a solution proposal, present it to the team and to the customer
- You are proactive, well organized and you like to see things getting finished
- Previous experience in DevOps or 3rd line of support teams would be a plus
- Financial bonus
- Leisure package for families
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Language courses
- Adaptation tips
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Bicycle parking
NoA Ignite Poland
NoA Ignite (formerly Making Waves) is a full-stack IT consultancy that creates digital industry leaders and helps them embrace digital transformation.
To keep up with the rapidly changing digital realm in today's world, we at Making Waves have decided to make a shift in our strategy. To become our clients’ and other partners’ powerhouse for digital growth, the Making Waves offices in Kraków, Oslo and Stockholm decided to join forces with our Danish sister agency Hello Great Works and are moving forward together under a new name: NoA Ignite.
The name is brand-new, but the people behind it are still the same - a bunch of friendly developers, designers, and content editors supported by our fab IT, People, and Finance & Administration departments.
Our golden rule is “People first”, and we have three top priorities: to produce high-quality work, to have happy employees who are allowed to develop themselves, and to support a huge number of internal initiatives. Do not hesitate to contact us if you want to learn more about NoA Ignite Poland.
More about us & our benefits
You can dive deeper into company culture at our career website: http://praca.noaignite.pl/. Still, the best thing is to contact us so that we can meet in person!