You'll be working in Global Download Services team within End User Services related organization.
- Day to day administration for all download requests (software, non-software)
- Working against a ticketing system with different priorities
- Reporting key metrics
- Working with download artifact requesters to validate, approve and action downloads
- Ensure requests meet company download and security policy criteria
- Post go live development of continuous improvement themes such as automation and whitelisting
- 3+ years working is a desktop / server / software role
- Windows Desktop & Server OS
- Experience using Nexus repository software
- Appreciation of off the shelf and opensource products
- Working with stakeholder of all ranks
- Ability to chair and take forward meetings when needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good troubleshooting skills with an attention to detail and an ability to follow process
- Ability to work and remain calm in a high pressure environment
- Good team working skills but equally has to be capable of working alone
- A university bachelor's degree in professional courses
- Customer and quality oriented, motivated, self-directed with an ability to prioritize
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!