Do you want to take part of mobile revolution in banking area? We are looking for skilled Java backend developers to develop application that ... most provably you are already using! Sounds interesting?
- Application has 4.8 stars on App Store and Google play with more than 300 thousand opinion and more than 1 million downloads per platform.
- The team is continuously updating the app with new features recommended by newest operating system standards
- Thanks to a large number of users after each release developers are getting instant-feedback about it on the stores
- Agile team (18 people) include dedicated testers that are testing every feature
- 2 weeks sprints
- Every developer has possibility to share his thoughts and ideas about new features to the client
- Flexible working hours
- You would take part of development of banking mobile application, new features, bug fixing.
- Development is split to two teams. One is focus on bug fixing and code review, second one is developing new features.
- You will have chance to work in both teams - the developer has an option to move from one team to second one.
- Team responsible for new features is organized into smaller teams 2-4 developers that are responsible for one larger functionality.
- Strong Java is a must
- Mandatory experience with:
Experience in Cloud
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!