We’re looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to work on the world’s fastest and most advanced analytics platform a GPU accelerated relational database. It is over 1,000 times faster than alternative technology.
You will solve problems with Kubernetes and GPU, and cloud orchestration for the database. Whilst working on reliability assurance, you will mitigate problems before clients encounter them. You will work with clients to help them improve what they see, enable ease of use of their systems and improve automation. For example, helping data scientists to allow them to solve problems with data.
Brytlyt is a young and dynamic company with a big vision – to empower organizations through transformational data analytics. We firmly believe that at the heart of achieving this is delivering “Speed of Thought Analytics”.
Innovation is key to us so be ready to create, share and defend new ideas and solutions. Then we’ll give you the space to work on your new ideas and implement them in a way you’re proud of.
- Actively participate in the design and development of our SaaS platform based on the cloud (Brytlyt.io)
- Development, maintenance and monitoring of our cloud environment
- Work in a cross-functional DevOps team headed by a team leader
- Proactively provide solutions and implement them
We're looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps role
- 3+ years of experience in AWS (preferred) and/or other clouds
- Good knowledge of
- Kubernetes, Helm
- Docker, docker-compose
- Networking (TCP/IP)
- Shell scripting
Nice to have:
- Gitlab pipeline
- Python, Go, Lua, C++
- Additional monitor
- Methodology: Agile, Kanban
- Architectural decisions are made by: Architect & Team
- Who chooses technology: Architect & Team
- Project management software: JIRA
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
Brytlyt is a well-funded Data Analytics scale-up. Our technology team is based in Poland (Warsaw and remote) while commercial and operations management is based in the UK.
Our growing development team of talented engineers in Warsaw are building our three core products:
- Brytmind – a high-speed, deep learning framework optimized for database workloads. Brytmind is integrated into the world's fastest and most advanced analytics platform
- Spotlyt - our data science workbench that provides users with an interactive and intuitive tool to work with and analyze data. A web-based visualization/GUI and data analytics tool.
- BrytlytDB - a superfast GPU accelerated relational database capable of processing billions of rows of data in milliseconds
All three of these tools can be accessed as a service at www.brytlyt.io using just a browser.