We are looking for a PowerApp Development & Application Architecture Engineer for our client - one of the world's largest natural resource companies.
You will be a part of cross-functional team responsible for migrating, and later maintaining, existing applications in natural resource trading onto PowerApp.
Migrating these applications require close collaboration with business and IT stakeholders. Clients trust you to provide solutions to problems because you understand what they need - and how to do it.
You are your client's advocate and the authority on how specific system, application or process designs can move their business forward.
You will collaborate with project teams in customizing, developing, integrating, and extending PowerApps across the entire Microsoft Power Platform to meet client needs. Work with technology and design teams to support your clients - including identifying challenges on the horizon and supporting constant improvement.
- Assess business requirements and provide development estimates
- Translate user requirements to user stories and technical task
- Provide regular updates regarding the development progress
- Act as part of the project team and be fully supportive of other members within the team
- You will be the lynchpin between clients, colleagues, and business partners in delivering solutions,
- You are an excellent communicator within English, with strong client management skills, and a real passion for technology,
- You enjoy partnering with your clients to develop and lead a technology plan supported by Power Apps, and you have experience as a consultant working with external clients.
- A detailed professional who knows how PowerApps and Architecture supports client business needs,
- Hands-on experience with PowerApps and Power Platform technical solutions,
- Adept at crafting PowerApps and Architecture solutions with the ability to impart your knowledge with colleagues all over the globe,
- Can-do-attitude if it concerns retrieving or storing data via API's, in Dataverse tables, or 'data containers' in Azure / Office 365
- Ability to align with business stake holders on requirements and business processes,
- Business mentality": focus on delivering value to the commodity trading business,
- Three to five years of experience in system design, application development, software engineering, or other related experience,
- You are passionate about Power Platform and its potential to move organizations forward,
- You are a self-starter and creative thinker,
- Bachelor's degree in business systems or a related field or equivalent experience.
Previous experience in commodity trading
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!