Our client is a leading global Financial Market data provider who runs several change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high-frequency, and low-latency data management chain.
We launched a program to provide an innovative self-service platform for business content validation of market data streams. Working in a Scrum development team, the focus will be on delivering a high-quality solution in the course of a multiyear program strategy for simplification and streamlining of data management. We aim to build an agile team that works closely with business sponsors to ensure a high-quality cloud-based platform that delivers on the needs of global data consumers.
The projects are technically challenging in a very engaging environment making the most of cutting-edge technologies covering: Java, Kotlin, Spring, Kubernetes, Kafka, Postgres SQL
- Collaborate with fellow developers, financial market infrastructure experts, testers, architects and operations teams to deliver working solutions.
- Take ownership of the analysis, design, build and delivery of software components written in Java.
- Take responsibility for identification, estimation and reporting on of progress of tasks.
- Assimilate, challenge, help refine and then apply our architectural principles around scalability, security and fault tolerance.
- Develop a deep understanding of the mechanics of clearing and apply this knowledge.
- At least 5-7 years' experience as a Java Backend development, experience in the following areas:
- Strong proficiency in Java
- Experience with Spring Framework, PostgreSQL, Kotlin, Kubernetes
- Development of standards and best practices in conjunction with the development team.
- Excellent communication and collaboration using both verbal and written skills.
- Development of maintenance procedures and processes for CI/CD processes to remove key person dependencies
- Ability to collaborate with others to find the best way to resolve a technological, infrastructure, security or development issue.
- Agile/Scrum development practices and principles focusing on writing high-performance, clean, quality code
- Proven experience of leading technical delivery within 1 or more project teams
- Ability to lead and mentor less experienced members of the project team
- Performance tuning
- Exposure to all aspects of software development and the project life cycle
- Excellent conceptual grasp of all aspects of software development gained by involvement in the full project life cycle of multiple substantial projects
- Champion automation, maturing CI/CD pipelines, technology adoption and agile best practices
- Experience of finance and/or FX business.
- Desirable to have experience of high-frequency/low latency development
- Exposure to quant/pricing analytical libraries
- Use of Spring Cloud ecosystem
- Any experience in Kafka as a messaging broker would be advantageous
- Use of monitoring frameworks such as Micrometer and Datadog
- Front end technologies such as React, NPM and node.js
- Actor-based frameworks such as Akka or Quasar
- AWS, Terraform, Terragrunt, Kubernetes, Docker, Packer, Anthos on AWS, Istio and service mesh
- Good RDBMS skills such as Oracle or MySQL
- Exposure to NoSQL technologies
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!