- As a DevOps Engineer you will work in a squad with colleagues from different areas of expertise. Together you will work on a common purpose which is implementing accounting rules engine system for ING. You will be able to travel to Netherlands and develop yourself in accounting and IT environment.
- Databases development
- Data and requirements analysis
- IT processes support
- You have experience with Aptitude Accounting Hub or any other Accounting rules engine and you are interested in working in complex (IT Finance) environment,
- You have strong experience in PL/SQL and Oracle databases,
- You have strong analytical skills,
- You worked with Azure DevOps,
- You have basic experience in Accounting / Banking supported by bachelors degree in Accounting or IT,
- You have excellent communication skills in English (C1/C2),
- You are a team player able to lead the team to achieve its goals and identify improvements towards work tasks,
- You are able to analyze the problem in terms of “cause and effect” and to propose a potential solution.
ING Hubs Poland
ING Hubs Poland
We are an integral part of ING, we value knowledge and relations, inspire and support each other at achieving our goals. Until recently, we were knows as ING Tech Poland. We decided to change our name to ING Hubs Poland to better reflect the wide range of our services, going beyond technology.
Thanks to the experience that combines IT with knowledge of the financial sector and the ability to build products and comprehensive services, we hold a unique position at ING. We use this potential to optimize processes and lead business units through the digital transformation.
We are one of global hubs providing technology, data and risk services for ING units all over the world! Our IT areas include IT security, remote, application and hosting services. Our operational services are provided by units such as RiskHub, CardsHub, Know Your Customer, Centralised People Services Hub and ComplianceHub. For almost 20 years we have been taking up challenges and proving that we are a trustworthy partner supporting ING in digital transformation.
Join ING Hubs Poland board and specialize in best technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Java, .Net, Python, Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Gitlab, Angular, Tomcat, Kafka, Spark, Nessus, ElasticSearch, VMware and many more.
In our organization, the world of technology goes hand in hand with business and operational services.
What do you gain by working with us?
· You expand your knowledge thanks to cooperation with specialists and experts,
· You improve your qualifications thanks to the possibility of obtaining certificates,
· You have the opportunity to participate in internal trainings, where our internal trainers share their knowledge on solutions provided to our customers,
· You have a chance to work on international projects,
· You will find out what it means to have a well-tuned team and great atmosphere at work