- Our function, Business Intelligence, Management and Transformation (BIMT) is working for Global AML Transaction Monitoring Service, part of COO Global KYC organization, which interprets global ING KYC Policy, defines and rolls out minimum standards for TM, standardizing TM processes across business lines, leading towards effective and efficient TM Operations globally. You will join our experienced team of BIMT Change Leads, that drives key strategic initiatives impacting IBSS Poland TM Operations including monitoring centralization, implementation of regulatory commitments, efficiency improvements, implementation of new systems. The role gives you a unique entry to dynamically growing family of professionals focused on Fighting Financial Crime.
- Our Transaction Monitoring Hub projects portfolio includes service migrations, implementation of regulatory changes, fixes to audit findings, lean / efficiency continuous improvements, software implementations, transformation of ways of working
- Driving project design incl. running root causes analyses, defining solution options / business cases, collecting requirements
- Setting change plans and tracking execution, with special focus on operational readiness and benefits reporting
- Running effective change governance, transparent reporting, capturing artifacts and seeing projects through validations
- Continuously improving our change execution standards and adherence
- You have 3+ years experience in Project Management, preferably within KYC/AML Operations (or equivalent) in multinational corporate setting, involving: Service Transitions Implementation of Regulatory Commitments Driving Efficiency Improvements
- You have mastered Agile or Waterfall and can effectively work in a hybrid of both
- You are an excellent organizer with proven ability to facilitate virtual and physical workshops
- You can credibly manage senior stakeholders, adjusting to accommodate different work styles and cultures
- You take ownership, lead by example, facilitate a no surprise environment and build strong relationships on trust and value delivered
- Your English is at C1 level, you are a strong and fluent communicator
- You are an master Power Point user and fluent in Excel
ING Hubs Poland
ING Hubs Poland
We are an integral part of ING, we value knowledge and relations, inspire and support each other at achieving our goals. Until recently, we were knows as ING Tech Poland. We decided to change our name to ING Hubs Poland to better reflect the wide range of our services, going beyond technology.
Thanks to the experience that combines IT with knowledge of the financial sector and the ability to build products and comprehensive services, we hold a unique position at ING. We use this potential to optimize processes and lead business units through the digital transformation.
We are one of global hubs providing technology, data and risk services for ING units all over the world! Our IT areas include IT security, remote, application and hosting services. Our operational services are provided by units such as RiskHub, CardsHub, Know Your Customer, Centralised People Services Hub and ComplianceHub. For almost 20 years we have been taking up challenges and proving that we are a trustworthy partner supporting ING in digital transformation.
Join ING Hubs Poland board and specialize in best technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Java, .Net, Python, Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Gitlab, Angular, Tomcat, Kafka, Spark, Nessus, ElasticSearch, VMware and many more.
In our organization, the world of technology goes hand in hand with business and operational services.
What do you gain by working with us?
· You expand your knowledge thanks to cooperation with specialists and experts,
· You improve your qualifications thanks to the possibility of obtaining certificates,
· You have the opportunity to participate in internal trainings, where our internal trainers share their knowledge on solutions provided to our customers,
· You have a chance to work on international projects,
· You will find out what it means to have a well-tuned team and great atmosphere at work