Internal Training Center of the Luxoft Company is looking for a JAVA/Web trainer
Conduct training sessions using existing Luxoft-developed materials for Luxoft employees on JAVA topics according to business needs.
- Conduct training sessions in a home location and other locations worldwide, for both Luxoft employees and external participants, onsite (in-class) and remotely.
- Conduct training sessions in English.
- Analyze and manage trainees' feedback.
- Manage training development process.
- New trainers' assessment and attestation
- Java development experience not less than 5 years
- At least 3 years of experience as a Senior Developer in active projects
- Experience of work with the main frameworks and technologies in Java (Spring, Spring technologies stack, Hibernate/JPA, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of design patterns (GoF)
- Experience in conducting trainings or skill development of team members within the project team
- Knowledge of UML, the ability to use basic modeling tools
- Knowledge of the following technologies is necessary:
- Java Core (basics, generics, collections, input/output streams, multithreading, reflection)
- Java 8 (Stream API, asynchronous programming, date/time API)
- Spring Frameworks (Core, Spring Data)
- JPA / Hibernate / JDBC / SQL
Knowledge of the following technologies will be a plus:
- Spring Cloud
- Spring Security
- Spring Reactive Streams
- Java tuning and profiling
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!