One of the largest private banks in the UK is looking for a number of highly professional project managers to work across a number of different projects to support the Bank deliver new transformation initiatives.
You’ll take on a critical role delivering projects on time, within budget and taking into consideration the variety of governance procedures in place.
You'll be working in an energetic team, driving a culture of continuous improvement, and helping shape the future of the business right at the forefront.
Ultimately, you’ll have the ability to hone in on your project management skills as you work with talented people with access to the bank's Project Management and Agile community.
As part of this role, you’ll be reporting on a range of project plans, governance (control plan) and resource plans across a range of different projects assigned to you. You’ll ensure that there is a framework in place to prepare the business and the appropriate stakeholders to enable new changes are implemented and handed over efficiently, minimising any client impact.
Some of the types of responsibilities that you may have, but not limited to:
- Identify, track, manage and mitigate any project risks, assumptions, issues, and dependencies
- Lead and define the creation of a project initiation document and ensure that the solution clearly supports the aligned objectives and is part of the overall strategic goals
- Working closely with a variety of the banks stakeholders to deliver a wide range of transformational initiatives.
- Work with the product owner to make sure the product backlog is in a good state.
- Make sure that all project deliverables satisfy the requirements and that they adhere to the agreed governance framework
- Encourage the team to build relationships to promote internal and external communication, improving transparency, and sharing information with all interested parties
- Manage 3rd party vendors and partners to enable successful delivery of products and projects.
You should have strong experience of delivering strategic projects that support the banks overall business strategy and its objective for continuous growth. You’ll also need to have experience/knowledge of being a leader, facilitating meetings, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement and so forth.
- A strong background in Wealth Management and/or Private Banking.
- Proven record of delivering projects within scope, in budget and within the governance framework.
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail is paramount.
- Good knowledge of JIRA and Confluence tools which the Bank use.
- A good understanding of the Agile methodologies and experience of working in an agile environment.
- A background in coaching cross-functional teams to perform at high capacity.
- Knowledge of modern development practices and tools, such as Jira would be desirable
- Experience of full project lifecycle
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to lead meetings and communicate priorities effectively and mange requirements.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Avaloq experience/knowledge
- Asset Management and Portfolio experience
- Scrum methodologies
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!