Our client is a leading company specializing in global financial services for B2C and B2B customers. They created a multi-channel transactional software to provide brokers with asset execution and various trading tools. Using the newest technology, scale and experience allows them to fully control transactions with clients. Their innovative and responsible approach makes the infrastructure a stable place of transaction flow in the industry.
- Evaluation, development and testing of server side modules;
- Cooperating with product owners, business analysts, testers and other developers;
- Coaching and supporting other team members. As part of a scrum team you will be responsible for technical designs and estimations through considering system performance, scalability and maintainability aspects.
Your skills and experiences:
- 2+ years of experience with Java/J2EE server-side development;
- Understanding of designing and implementing large-scale, production, multi-module systems and services;
- Acquaintance with Java basic concepts: GC, multithreading, locking and synchronization;
- Experience with Linux-based development;
- Insight into web technologies and frameworks;
- Experience with enterprise data repositories like SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL;
- Involvement in developing REST APIs and/or integrating with them;
- Awareness of building and CI frameworks — Maven, Jenkins;
- Understanding of Agile development methodology;
- Strong experience with unit and integration testing;
- Fluent English.
Nice to have:
- Profound understanding of the Java language, its APIs, it’s performance consideration and internals;
- Experience with Spring Framework and Spring Boot;
- Experience working with Hibernate;
- Experience with asynchronous messaging – JMS, Apache Kafka;
- Experience working with Swing.
- Code review
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- Manual testing
- OS X
- Methodology: Scrum
- Architectural decisions are made by: Team Leader
- Who chooses technology: Team Leader
- Developers: 8
- Testers: 2
- Project Managers: 1
- Car parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
Winged IT is one of the fastest growing companies in Poland which provides IT Outsourcing and Recruitment services. Together with Soflab Technology and other companies we are part of Soflab Group which has delivered more than 5 thousand projects to 100 clients in more than 10 countries. Our offices are located in Katowice and Warsaw. Winged IT’s mission is to deliver customizable Human Intelligence in an era of AI. We are an independent supplier with a focus on software development, project management, QA, and business analysis. We provide both IT services outsourcing, as well as staffing solutions depending on the needs of our customers. Being a reliable partner and a highly-desired employer, we engage the best IT professionals from Poland and the Eastern Europe region. Winged IT’s Team exist of people with different skills and experience, but we are united by passion for our work. Our business model is based on being responsive and honest what allows us to achieve satisfied customers and build long-term mutually beneficial relationships.