The Technical Product Manager is a critical role and member of our fintech product management crew.
Joining us, you will become a member of a company which is one of the key players worldwide providing integrated solutions for business & commercial information and credit management.
Nowadays more than 3,300 banks and financial institutions, 44,000 business clients and 190,000 consumers use CRIF solutions in 50 countries on a daily basis.
The role of Technical Product Manager is for you if you are ready to be responsible for developing and managing our product lines, putting a big attention to one of the most important products, and bringing new technical functionalities to our consumers in an engaging, functional way.
- A stable job in a fast-growing environment, in a company included in the prestigious FinTech 100 - a ranking of the leading global technology solution providers to the financial services industry
- Benefit package (private medical care, Multisport Plus, meal discounts, Life insurance etc.)
- Trainings package (tech and soft-skills)
- Language online classes (English & German)
- Challenging atmosphere & team spirit even while working remotely
- Smart working model, big flexibility
- Free car and bike parking
- Manage products development and maintenance,
- Ensure and provide technical and business product support,
- Verify products quality, efficiency and functionality,
- Participate in project management activities,
- Oversee the products lines life cycle, identify and anticipate any problems,
- Identify consumers’ needs and configure the right products components to match our consumers’ expectations,
- Provide all the necessary product documentation, formal change requests, estimations, planns and execution.
- 1 year + of Technical Product Management experience or business analytical experience in a global, Software Company
- Hands-on experience with SQL (ability to write basic queries in SQL)
- Experience with Groovy, XSLT, SOAP/REST will be an advantage
- Awareness of personal data protection issues
- Fluent English B2
- Higher education – Master’s Degree (IT, Engineering or similar) Nice to have
- Team spirit: we strongly believe that cool ideas are born by teamwork
- Problem-solving mindset
CRIF is a global company specializing in credit bureau and business information, outsourcing and processing services, and credit solutions. Established in 1988 in Bologna (Italy) CRIF has an international presence, operating over four continents (Europe, America, Africa and Asia).
More than 10,500 financial institutions, 600 insurance companies, 82,000 business clients, and 1,000,000 consumers use CRIF services in 50 countries.
Specializing in credit information systems, business information and credit management solutions, CRIF offers banks, financial institutions, utility companies and businesses qualified support in every phase of the customer relationship: from the planning of development strategies to acquisition, through to portfolio management and credit collection. With innovation at the heart of their continuous development, CRIF solutions enable the forecasting of market developments, improvement in business performance, reduction in business and credit risks, fraud prevention, and optimization of processes while containing costs.