- Act as a owner for SSP and RPP applications and functions
- Deal with development and support tasks relating to these applications
- Assist in troubleshooting any issues relating to these applications
- Work with the Support team in resolving issues
- Discuss possible new features and fixes with end users
- Implement said features and fixes
Compute Services Engineering - IaaS Engineering is collaborative team focused on prem cloud (IaaS) using agile principles for infrastructure-as-code release management. It is a global team using skills based on VMware ESX/PKS, and HP CSA/OO to manage over 55,000 servers.
We are looking SWC Manager and Developer for Self Service Patching (SSP) and Resource Provisioning Proxy (RPP)
Self Service Patching (SSP) is intended to automate the process of patching UNIX (Linux/Solaris) operating systems installed throughout UBS. The application provides an 'online shopping' approach to operating system patching for application owners and Service Delivery teams, allowing them to view and select patches available for their systems, then request the installation of the selected patches at a time convenient to their application users and their teams.
RPP is used to mediate between global management tools and the existing, customized infrastructure we employ. For example:
- Implementing ServiceNow requests for creating and deploying Kerberos keytabs on remote servers.
- Orchestrating IaaS requests for creating a new host in i-SAC and Infoblox on-demand.
- Deprovisioning entitlements based on accessIt reviews in Kerberos, PowerBroker, PowerKeeper and Windows AD
Who we're looking for?