Oracle eBS Analyst
The company: Herbalife Nutrition. International company with headquarters in Los Angeles, selling nutrition supplements and fitness/wellness products all over the globe.
GENERAL TASKS AND DUTIES:
You will be working along with Business Users and the development team on the functional requirements definition, design, implementation and maintenance of Oracle financial applications like AR, GL, AP, FA etc. along with this you will be involved in Solution, Designing, implementing other systems like Tax Reporting which include VAT, SAFT, e-Invoicing, E-Book etc. Also in this position, you will be cooperating with the Global technology Services – EMEA Applications Team and Business Users and Developers in defining, prioritizing and executing application enhancements. You will also engage in projects if needed with EMEA or global. Additionally, the position will play the critical role in ensuring that Developers and Production Support Engineers have adequate clarification and support on all business and functional requirements and specifications related to applications.
- Gather requirements and scope definition with non-technical Business users
- Interview various non-technical managers to understand complex, dynamic business rules/process and then create detailed, specific and comprehensive documentation
- Verify feasibility of Business User’s request functionality and business rules based on existing technical systems and data structures
- Cooperate with Business Users, Developers, Management Team
- Effectively communicate to all levels of management and the development staff
- Keep the project team or management informed on projects status and progress
The company offers:
- In the office desk with docking station and two monitors,
- Working from Home possibilities,
- Personal development opportunities,
- International environment,
- Traveling (minimal required),
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events and many others,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife food, drinks and game corner,
- No dress code,
- Flexible working hours,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.
Who we're looking for?
- Good knowledge of Oracle Financial Application modules like AR, AP, GL, FA etc, schemes and development frameworks
- Experience with Oracle Applications modules
- Good knowledge of Oracle Application configurations
- Experience with implementations of Oracle applications
- Experience and good understanding of technologies like Web-Services, Middleware, API.
- Basic knowledge with SQL based queries
Required language level: English B2 / C1
- Able to self-motivate and self-manage
- Acting as a team player
- Ability to work well in culturally diverse environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills, Fluent in English
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages