Dell Technologies' Infrastructure Orchestration & Software Engineering (IOSE) organization is now looking for a skillful, result-driven, creative and enthusiastic talent to take the Senior Frontend Engineer position in Developer Ready Infrastructure (DRI) Agile software team. We are looking for candidates with solid experiences and qualifications to participate in the cross-regional, cross-cultural project with great success along the way.
Developer Ready Infrastructure is the North Star Reservation system that will serve Pan-Dell product teams for their development/testing activities.
Join us as a Senior Frontend Engineer on our Infrastructure Orchestration & Software Engineering team in Poland to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software basis the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment creating software solutions.
- Identify and suggest solutions to problems of significant scope.
- Develop the feature to meet the requirements with high quality.
- Participate in peer reviews for design/code/documentation with constructive comments.
- Participate in cross-geo communications among team members.
- Contribute to documentation for the team and share the knowledge with peers.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science/Software Engineering and at least 3 years of proven software development experience.
- Solid experience in HTML/CSS.
- Experience in Micro-frontend based architecture design and end-to-end software delivery.
- Good experience in CI/CD toolchain, like GitHub, Jenkins, and JFrog Artifactory, experience in NoSQL (MongoDB) and database clustering architecture.
- Experience in cloud-native/container technologies - Docker, Kubernetes as well as experience in an Agile organization, Scrum/SAFe/Lean practices are helpful.
- Additional monitor
- Healthcare package
- Lunch card
- Life insurance
- Language courses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
Our story began with a belief and a passion that everybody should have easy access to the best technology anywhere in the world. That was in 1984 in Michael Dell’s University of Texas dorm room. Today, Dell Technologies is instrumental in changing the digital landscape the world over. From hybrid cloud solutions to high-performance computing to ambitious social impact and sustainability initiatives, what we do impacts everyone, everywhere. At Dell Technologies there are endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that foster innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Dell Technologies has been present in the Polish market for 30 years and this year (2022) we decided to expand our innovations business. We are opening a Software R&D Center. For this, we’re building a team of hundreds of innovators who want to make a lasting impact on our solutions—and on the future of technology across the industry. We are actively hiring software engineers, tech leaders and more. These opportunities are opened remotely across Poland.