Release Manager (DevOps & Tools Core Team)
- Responsible for release management of Configuration Management for tools, applications and platforms essential for Requirements Management, Software Engineering and Continuous Integrationfor global projects.
- Working closely together with your team lead, you define and control the engineering core projects plan, support all project team members in the use of tools and processes.
- Own and Implement application Customization, Integration and Reporting capabilities.
- Responsible for Tool Evaluations, License Management and Software Assessment Management
- Define and Implement Tools Policies to ensure compliance with SPICE, TISAX, ASIL, SSDL standards.
- Deliver training, coaching and guidance for teams
- Defining and implementing hardware and software configuration management processes, policies and procedures and perform internal process audits
- Continuous improvement of release management and change management processes
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related equivalent
- Solid experience in software development or Software Configuration Management role
- Proven experience in at least 2 of Polarion, Confluence, Coverity, PlasticSCM, GIT, GERRIT, Jira, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, Artifactory, Model based development tools or automated test tools
- Good understanding of challenges in deploying scalable and resilient applications.
- Knowledgeable in at least one of application architectures, data integration, data migration best practices.
- Knowledgeable in one of Application Integration Patterns, Hosting, Infrastructure or Network technologies.
- Knowledgeable in ITSM processes e.g. ITIL
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure (AWS) is a distinct advantage.
- Experience in the development of automated configuration management processes and procedures (preferably in the automotive industry)
- Experience or knowledge in the following areas would be advantageous: Driver Assistance Systems, tools and methods for software quality assurance, development of safety critical systems, system or software architecture definition
- Knowledge or experience with agile frameworks: Scrum, Kanban or XP.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package