Software Configuration Engineer – Autonomous Driving
Global Software Services are an essential and growing organization within Aptiv that are responsible for all the tools, applications & platforms to over 9000 engineers that enable the creation of world class automotive solutions which generate $Billions in Revenue.
- Responsible for Configuration Management for tools, applications and platforms essential for Requirements Management, Software Engineering and Continuous Integration for Autonomous Driving projects.
- Working closely together with your team lead, you define and control the configuration management plan, support all project team members in the use of tools and processes and identify improvement potential
- Own and Implement application Customization, Integration and Reporting capabilities.
- Responsible for Tool Hosting, License and Performance Management
- Define and Implement Tools Policies to ensure compliance with SPICE, TISAX, ASIL, SSDL standards.
- Deliver training, coaching and guidance for teams
- Defining and implementing hardware and software configuration management processes, policies and procedures and perform internal process audits
- Continuous improvement of configuration and change management processes
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related equivalent
- 6 years experience in software development or SCM role
- 3 years experience in at least 2 of Polarion, Confluence, Coverity, PlasticSCM, GIT, Jira, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, Artifactory, Model based development tools or automated test tools
- Good understanding of challenges in deploying scalable and resilient applications.
- Knowledgeable in one of Application Integration Patterns, Hosting, Infrastructure or Network technologies.
- Knowledgeable in ITSM processes e.g. ITIL
- Experience in the development of automated configuration management processes and procedures (preferably in the automotive industry)
- Experience or knowledge in the following areas would be advantageous: Driver Assistance Systems, tools and methods for software quality assurance, development of safety critical systems, system or software architecture definition
- Knowledge or experience with agile frameworks: Scrum, Kanban or XP.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; German is a plus
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages