Senior Software Engineer (Python, Linux, Cloud)
- Global Software Services are an essential and growing organization within Aptiv that are responsible for all the tools, applications & platforms to over 9000 engineers that enable the creation of world class automotive solutions which generate $Billions in Revenue.
- Full stack software engineer responsible for development of Applications in the Global Software Services Tool Suite.
- Working closely with business, responsible for all phases in the development process from requirements management, estimation and development.
- Produce application design documents to deliver Enterprise Level IT solutions
- Build high quality, secure and scalable web applications for access by Global users.
- Conduct code reviews and produce test documentation
- Deliver training, coaching and guidance for teams.
- Defining and implementing hardware and software configuration management processes, policies and procedures and perform internal process audits
- Continuous improvement of configuration and change management processes
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related equivalent
- Proven experience in HTML and web design principles.
- Experience in relational database design and SQL, preferably in MySQL/MariaDB
- Good understanding of challenges in deploying scalable and resilient applications.
- Knowledgeable in at least one of application architectures, data integration, data migration best practices.
- Knowledgeable in one of Application Integration Patterns, Hosting, Infrastructure or Network technologies.
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure (AWS) is a distinct advantage.
- Experience in the development of automated configuration management processes and procedures (preferably in the automotive industry)
- Knowledge or experience with agile frameworks: Scrum, Kanban or XP.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
How we work?
How we manage our projects?
Who makes architectural decisions?
Who makes technology stack decisions?
Architekt/Tech Lead z Zespołem
Project management software
How we code?
Static code analysis
How we test?
Flexible working hours
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages