- Sourcing and loading feeds, data pipelines, ETL, acquiring feeds, data quality, data modelling
- Enhancements to existing codebase and database
Our client is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provide a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals.
Who we're looking for?
- ETL development experience
- Strong programming skills (Java or C++) with the willingness to work in proprietary languages
- Strong RDBMS/SQL skills and experience in working with relational databases such as DB2.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience in administrative (upgrades/configuration tuning) as well as development tasks
- Good understanding of data modeling, data integration, and data warehousing concepts and terminology.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Hadoop/HDFS and troubleshooting/tuning ( nice to have )
- Financial Services