WHO WE ARE:
We are a team of top-tier and dedicated developers, designers, programmers, and artists who make our studio a creative and devoted workplace. We only work on games we believe in – sharing our excitement and fully committing to the project is our recipe for extraordinary results.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Network/Multiplayer Programmer will prototype, develop and maintain network and multiplayer gameplay systems using Unreal Engine 4.
YOUR DAILY TASK:
- Developing and maintaining systems related to networking and multiplayer gameplay
- Debugging and optimizing network systems for optimal latency and bandwidth utilization
- Adapting third-party tools, libraries and APIs for networking
- Minimum 4 years of experience developing advanced server architecture and applications for online console or/and PC video games
- Deep understanding of client-server and P2P architecture, scalability and security considerations
- Basic knowledge of low-level network APIs, e.g. TCP/IP, UDP, sockets
- Strong C++ knowledge and familiarity with any scripting language
- Good communication and team skills
- Experience with UE4 will be a plus
- Backend programming experience will be a plus
- Can switch project
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Language courses
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Money for moving expenses
- Adaptation tips
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Welcome Pack
- Cafeteria System
Flying Wild Hog
Flying Wild Hog is an acclaimed game development company located in Poland. Our three studios and more than three hundred skilled industry veterans have established a reputation of quality and passion.
We specialize in action-packed, fast-paced, and wholeheartedly unique titles that transport players into unexpected and exciting new worlds.
We thrive when we can push our creative boundaries.