WHO WE ARE
We are a team of top-tier and dedicated developers, designers, programmers, and artists who make our studio a creative and devoted workplace. We only work on games we believe in – sharing our excitement and fully committing to the project is our recipe for extraordinary results.
ABOUT THIS POSITION
As an Engine Programmer, you will be the backbone of current and future projects, caring for game stability, performance, and quality of tools available to the entire team. You will be part of a team that is responsible for planning, implementing, and maintaining core engine features that encompass tooling, networking, and low-level systems programming. With a constant focus on scalability, performance, and memory usage, you will apply your expertise in UE4 to enhance existing workflows and develop new ones. You will work effectively in close collaboration with other disciplines to gather requirements and collectively develop solutions.
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining core engine features
- Monitoring, maintaining and optimizing the performance of the game
- Communicating ideas, intent, and constraints to both technical and non-technical team members
- Debugging and bug fixing
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining core game pipelines
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Strong practical knowledge of C++
- Strong computer science and a maths background
- Experience profiling and optimizing code for optimal CPU, GPU, memory, and bandwidth usage
- Professional experience in systems development for a shipped game
- Good communication and team skills
- Experience with UE4 required
- Can switch project
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Language courses
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Money for moving expenses
- Adaptation tips
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Welcome Pack
- Cafeteria System
Flying Wild Hog
Flying Wild Hog is an acclaimed game development company located in Poland. Our three studios and more than three hundred skilled industry veterans have established a reputation of quality and passion.
We specialize in action-packed, fast-paced, and wholeheartedly unique titles that transport players into unexpected and exciting new worlds.
We thrive when we can push our creative boundaries.