The company: Since 2010 Precision HR has been cooperating with the greatest market-players within recruiting the perfect-matched people. Our strong focus is based on finding the best employees, but we are also keen on finding the best job offer for our candidates. Both sides are truly significant for us.
We combine the extensive expertise of our employees who have knowledge of HR management and psychology, but our experience in recruitment is what gives us satisfactory results. The base of Precision HR was built on a commitment of people with whom we work, as well as – the commitment to the people who have to work for you.
We will help you find a job that will exceed your expectations.
The client: SMA Magnetics (a member of SMA Solar Technology A.G. Group) is a German manufacturer from the renewable energy sector, a world top leader in the photovoltaic industry. The company offers roles at different levels of seniority – Specialist, Engineer, Architect. Taking on those roles will mean working with new, progressive technologies and within a complex and advanced scope of duties, as well as conducting interesting international projects within Agile environment.
The new IT Hub structure is formed to provide unique technology solutions and advanced IT systems to the organization. Our high-level experts are mastered in the Cloud, Network and Database fields. If you are interested in cloud technologies as well as the newest technology stack, it is the right place for you.
GENERAL TASKS AND DUTIES:
- Participating in setting up a new IT centre, including migration of processes and implementing them within the organization.
- Support in implementing IT solutions taking into account IT guidelines, IT specifications, IT methods and processes, IT architecture and securing IT qualification standards.
- Global IT Support in all infrastructure domains.
- End-to-End issue coordination.
- Responsible for processing all IT service requests through the corporate ticketing system incl. CMDB/CMS.
- Provides updates, written and oral reports as required.
- Consults with outside vendors as required.
- Monitoring and maintenance of the existing environment.
The company offers:
- Possibility to participate in creating new IT Team
- Delegations and cooperation with teams located in Germany
- Lack of corporate character of the organization
- Social package: medical care for an employee with the possibility of extending the package to family members, group insurance, Multisport sports card
- Financial bonuses for holidays and Christmas
- Internal and external trainings
- Positive work atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Being part of Eco friendly, renewable energy propagators Family
Who we're looking for?
- TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in operation of enterprise MS SQL, MySQL, NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of relational DB’s
- Knowledge of T-SQL
- Knowledge of SQL Server 2005- 2017 (2019)
- At least 1 years of experience in a similar IT support role, preferably in a corporate environment, is required
Required language level: English B1
Nice to have (not obligatory):
- Experience with optimization of the SQL code
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Azure or AWS ecosystem and integration into existing landscapes
- ITIL V3 or 4 Foundation certificate
- Familiarity with Jira ServiceDesk
- Must have a highly developed sense of good customer service and have good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Acting as a team player
- Ability to work well in culturally diverse environment
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Behavior aligned to an Agile Mindset – Values & Principles
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus