What will you be doing?
- developing commercial progressive SSR Vue.js apps,
- improving our JS and TS based open-source products,
- creating integrations with third-party SAAS products,
- performing technical analysis of business requirements,
- providing bullet-proof functionality in cooperation with QA team,
- supporting fellow team members with your tech knowledge.
We are proud originators of Vue Storefront - a bottom-up initiative that became the fastest-growing open-source eCommerce project on GitHub (https://github.com/DivanteLtd/vue-storefront). It’s a headless PWA storefront with the API-first approach. It leverages modern technologies, like Vue.js, to build the mobile-first user experience.
Read more here: https://blog.vuestorefront.io/
Now, we are looking for Senior Vue.js Developer to work with us on Vue Storefront development and implementations as a part of VSF's core team or in a team that is working for our clients.
Who we're looking for?
What are our main requirements?
- Up to date with the latest ECMAScript standards
- Strong UI knowledge with SCSS expertise
- Deep understanding of Vue.js and modern frontend solutions
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Fluency in English
What else would be appreciated?
- Experience with Progressive Web Apps
- Knowledge about frontend performance optimization
- Familiarity with TypeScript
- Security knowledge
- Understanding of Vue.js SSR
- Writing code that is following best SEO practices
- Experience with unit testing (preferably with Jest) and E2E testing (Cypress)
- Open-source contributions
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages