As a part of the Technical Communications team, you will assist in the creation of internal and customer documentation of Nokia Software products and solutions. Your role will focus on general technical communication project support, including technical content and graphics creation.
To succeed in this position, you will need an excellent grasp of the English language. Technical understanding and investigative information gathering skills will prove invaluable as you work alongside technical experts on complex products.
We work with:
- Oxygen Author
- Version control and code review systems, such as SVN, Git/Gerrit.
- Continuous integration systems, such as Jenkins
- Microsoft Office Online
Who we're looking for?
- College or university student pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s, degree or Doctor’s degree with at least 1 year student status from the time of hire
- Excellent English communication skills in both writing and speaking with proficiency C1 level or above
- Perform tasks logically with good time management and self-discipline
- Possess a strong motivation to learn and try new things
- Dedicated team player with good team spirit
- Can work at least 4 days a week and is available for at least 1 year
- English proficiency C2 level
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages