Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Currently, we’re on the lookout for passionate (Senior) UX Designers who could join our team. If you have the talent and skills it takes, apply NOW!
- creating exceptional UX strategies for our global clients in order to optimise business conversions and drive any product to the success,
- running tests, research and collecting user feedbacks for our existing and in-progress projects,
- meeting clients and running workshops, like Google Design Sprints, to find best solutions for their products.
We want you on board if you have:
- 2+/4+ years of commercial experience as a UX Designer (Regular/Senior);
- advanced command of written and spoken English (C1); Polish is not required;
- exceptional team-working skills;
- knowledge of design tools and prototyping tools;
- strong communication skills which allow you to convince clients to your design and prove that you are an expert in UX;
- deep Knowledge of analytics and test tools such as Google Analytics, Mix Panel, GA, Hotjar, Userzoom, AppSee, UserTesting and more;
- a solid and proven experience in running Google Venture Design Sprints.
It would be a plus if you have:
- solid visual skills which help you create pleasant presentations to show your research results;
- a proven education in UX design or design schools;
- written articles about UX methodologies;
- a strong social media portfolio (Dribbble, Behance, Github).
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Chill room
Netguru builds software that lets people do things differently. Join our team, and we’ll work together to deliver a revolutionary digital product. Our employees have changed the way people do banking, learn languages, and rent bikes. Our team’s work has been featured in The Next Web, UXDX Conference, and Product Hunt.
We’re a team of over 800 people including web and mobile engineers along with project managers, quality assurance specialists, product designers, and support staff. Our team members are passionate about web and mobile technologies and thrive on working with clients on innovative products and helping them improve the world through software.
Netguru company has been recognised in many rankings of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, for instance, in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 (three times) and FT1000 by Financial Times (twice).
Connect with us to keep up to date with Netguru news and follow the latest trends in our industry.
- Website: https://www.netguru.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/netguru
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/netguru
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/netguru