Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
- Required skills: 3 + years of experience and advanced knowledge of React.js; commercial experience in Ruby on Rails; REST API; Rails Engine and Dry.rb; automated testing.
- We offer: 100% remote work, flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
About the project:
- We are looking for a React.js Developer with commercial experience in RoR, who would like to join one of our projects within a sharing economy domain and develop a durable relationship with our client.
- You will be a part of an Agile team with a Project Manager, Deisgners and fellow Engineers. You will work on creating REST APIs with Ruby on Rails and implementing frontend with React.js.
Apply if you have:
- At least 3 years of commercial experience in React.js on an advanced level;
- Worked with HTML 5, CSS 3, SaaS, etc,;
- Commercial experience with Ruby on Rails;
- Experience in creating REST API;
- Knowledge about Rails Engine and Dry.rb;
- Experience with automated testing;
- Experience in code improving and refactoring;
- Strong skills in writing fast, robust and reliable code;
- Experience in participating in Code Reviews and Pair Programming to share knowledge and maintain high quality;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, English - at least B2+ level.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Chill room
Netguru builds software that lets people do things differently. Join our team, and we’ll work together to deliver a revolutionary digital product. Our employees have changed the way people do banking, learn languages, and rent bikes. Our team’s work has been featured in The Next Web, UXDX Conference, and Product Hunt.
We’re a team of over 800 people including web and mobile engineers along with project managers, quality assurance specialists, product designers, and support staff. Our team members are passionate about web and mobile technologies and thrive on working with clients on innovative products and helping them improve the world through software.
Netguru company has been recognised in many rankings of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, for instance, in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 (three times) and FT1000 by Financial Times (twice).
Connect with us to keep up to date with Netguru news and follow the latest trends in our industry.
- Website: https://www.netguru.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/netguru
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/netguru
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/netguru