Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.Currently, we are looking
for a Senior Low-Code Application Developer familiar with Mendix, who represents excellent technical, soft and communication skills to join one of our ongoing projects.
- Required skills: Mendix (web AND mobile applications), fluent English, prior experience working with international clients
- Nice to have: Mendix UI customisation, expertise in customising Mendix functionalities with Java, ability to work on integrations with SAP
- We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
- Building web and mobile applications with Mendix platform
- Planning architecture of mobile and web applications
- Integrating the application with different data sources
- Working closely with a Business Analyst and a QA team
Apply if you:
- Are proficient using Mendix (web AND mobile applications)
- Fluently communicate in English
- Have prior experience working with international clients
We'll be happy to see that you have experience in:
- Mendix UI customisation
- Customising Mendix functionalities with Java
- Working on integrations with SAP
Joining Netguru as a Low-code Application Developer means:
- Working in a multinational environment on global projects;
- Sharing your knowledge and learning from our professionals;
- Working on applications used by hundreds of users in cooperation with world-class UX&UI Designers;
- Working in an environment where every initiative and proactivity is welcome;
- Working in a unique engineering culture with high ownership;
- Having a mentor who will assist you during your first days;
- Using Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- Providing feedback and support for other team members.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Chill room
Netguru builds software that lets people do things differently. Join our team, and we’ll work together to deliver a revolutionary digital product. Our employees have changed the way people do banking, learn languages, and rent bikes. Our team’s work has been featured in The Next Web, UXDX Conference, and Product Hunt.
We’re a team of over 800 people including web and mobile engineers along with project managers, quality assurance specialists, product designers, and support staff. Our team members are passionate about web and mobile technologies and thrive on working with clients on innovative products and helping them improve the world through software.
Netguru company has been recognised in many rankings of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, for instance, in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 (three times) and FT1000 by Financial Times (twice).
Connect with us to keep up to date with Netguru news and follow the latest trends in our industry.
- Website: https://www.netguru.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/netguru
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/netguru
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/netguru