Tranistion Technologies PSC is a team of over 700 experts in the field of digital transformation, working in six Polish cities and four foreign branches (USA, Taiwan, Denmark, Germany). The company, as a Global System Integrator, works with international partners (PTC, Microsoft, Google, Atlassian, AWS, Azure, Synopsys, RealWare) to create and implement IT solutions that revolutionize the way products are designed, manufactured, managed and maintained. It serves clients all over the world, from the energy, pharmaceutical, medical devices, automotive, fmcg, communication and high technology sectors.
What can we offer:
- Being a part of a new Transition Technologies PSC Solution Center,
- Stable cooperation, working with supportive management & friendly colleagues,
- Cooperation based on Business to Business model,
- An interesting, challenging job in the dynamically developing Capital Groupcompany,
- Work on innovative projects using modern technologies,
- Direct impact on shaping the image of the Capital Group’s companies on the market,
- Possibility to develop competences in a wide range,
- Attractive salary.
- Implementation of business solutions based on SQL, PL /SQL or T SQL,
- Testing of the developed software,
- Performing data migration based on the ETL process.
- Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL or Oracle SQL and PL / SQL programming skills,
- Basic knowledge of the ETL methodology,
- Good command of written and spoken English,
- Ability to work in a team.
Nice to have:
- Good command of written and spoken German or French,
- Creating batch, bash and Apache ANT scripts,
- Knowledge of ETL tools.
- Basic knowledge of Java programming.
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
Transition Technologies PSC S.A.
We are experts in digital transformation. With more than 800 technology specialists in IoT, Cloud, Augmented Reality, Machine Learning, Enterprise PLM, and other value chain technologies, we work with many of the world’s most familiar companies to create and implement solutions that improve the way products are designed, manufactured, operated, and maintained.
We also create a workplace focused on the development of competencies, interests, and relationships. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a recent graduate, working with us could be an exciting next step in your career.